Saturday, July 19, 2008

Equipment List

One other question for you. I am trying to go ultralight and trade in the
50lb pack for something easier on the back. While I have watched your
videos which were great, do you have a typed essential equipment checklist
that you use before heading out? If so, I would love to take a look. Any
other resources you can suggest for go ultralight would be appreciated as
well. Thanks Russell.

God Bless You, Live Strong, and ever sing with Creation's song. (Psalm
148)
- Cameron

I got my equip. list up on my website. www.russellweekendadventurer.com Also, about the fuel. I usually use 1.5 ounces of fuel per meal depending on the stove. Since it is your first time out with this stove, go with 2 oz. per meal. That should be safe. Have a fun trip!

Russell

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

a quetion for you i have already emailed you but you didn't answered me. i am still looking for a feul. where i can find it